Organic Essential Relief
Discover The 8 Organic Essential Oils
Modern life is extremely stressful, both on our minds and our bodies. Between poor diets, pollution, traffic, and chemical exposures in the environment, this unrelenting stress leads many of us to suffer with chronic symptoms of inflammation. Inflammation can show up in different ways, from joint pain, body aches, arthritis, muscle spasms, to chronic fatigue. It can make you feel awful, achy, exhausted, and make day-to-day life quite painful. But, there is a lot we can do to help manage inflammation. IVL's Organic Essential Relief is packed with anti-inflammatory essential oils to help mitigate some of these symptoms, helping you feel better.
Introducing IVL's Organic Essential Relief
How certain fragrances can trigger calming, healing, and peaceful feelings in your mind and body?
Essential oils are concentrated oily plant extracts that have been utilized for over 6,000 years for their therapeutic and health-related properties. They contain active ingredients to promote healing, relaxation, and help with stress management.
The reason why essential oils are so powerful is that their scent is able to tap into the emotional centers of our brain, physically changing our brain and body chemistry. Our sense of smell is connected to our amygdala and hippocampus parts of the brain, which are the main emotional centers. Certain fragrances can trigger calming, healing, or peaceful feelings in the body. Oils can also impact hormones and neurotransmitters, changing the body's chemistry and lowering the inflammatory effects of stress.
IVL's Organic Essential Relief combines the most powerful anti-inflammatory oils into this one bottle with a goal to lower inflammation caused by chronic stress. The goal is to help target the underlying cause of inflammation directly, and to provide relief from related symptoms, such as pain, muscle aches, and fatigue. The essential oils in Essential Relief are extracted via steam distillation and cold extraction. This process helps maintains their potency. In addition, they are all organic oils to reduce contamination from pesticides or other inflammatory chemicals.
The ingredients in IVL's Organic Essential Relief include:
- Frankincense (Serrata) Organic Essential Oil: Frakincense oil is one of the most prized ancient oils, it is even mentioned in the Bible. It is extracted from the Boswellia tree common in Africa and the Middle East. Frankincense is believed to be able to transmit messages to the limbic system of the brain, which controls the nervous system. This in turn helps with stress management and lowering inflammation. In addition, frankincense lowers the production of leukotrienes, immune cells responsible for inflammation.
- Myrrh Organic Essential Oil: Myrrh is another prized ancient essential oil. Myrrh oil is a resin extracted from the Commiphora genus of plants. It has been used historically for its antimicrobial activities to help wound healing and prevent infection. Research has found that it has local anesthetic activity, as it is able to block certain signals of the nervous system that indicate pain. Myrrh and frankincense work synergistically to increase their anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Turmeric Organic Essential Oil: Turmeric is a yellow spice, common in Indian cuisine and known for its powerful anti-inflammatory abilities. Turmeric essential oil concentrates the aromatic oils in the spice. This oil has been found to block inflammatory cytokines in the body, helping reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation. It has a particularly effective anti-inflammatory effect on the joints, improving stiffness and pain in people with arthritis.
- Clary Sage Organic Essential Oil: Clary sage oil is extracted from a flowering herb, native to the Mediterranean. It has been found to reduce stress and inflammation. When inhaled, it helps lower the stress hormone cortisol, which triggers the inflammatory response.
- Ginger Organic Essential Oil: Ginger essential oil is extracted from the root of the ginger plant. Ginger has been eaten for centuries for its medicinal benefits, but the oil is the most powerful part. Oil of the ginger plant contains two compounds called gingerol and sesquiterpenes, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Ginger works by lowering the amount of prostaglandins in the body, compound that have been linked to the inflammation and pain. Research has found that ginger oil helps provide pain relief to muscles, arthritis, and migraines.
- Wintergreen Organic Essential Oil: Wintergreen is a plant native to Asia that has a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It works particularly well to release muscle spasms that leas to swelling and pain. The main compound in wintergreen is methyl salicylate. Methyl salicylate is a part of almost every topical balm available for arthritis and joint pain on the market. It is no surprise that it is used in products to relieve joint pain as it is well documented to decrease swelling and inflammation. It also helps increase circulation to the affected area.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Olive oil, which is extracted from the fruit of the olive tree, is a highly prized oil for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is composed primarily of monounsaturated fats, the healthiest types of fats for our hearts and bodies. One of these monounsaturated fats, called oleic acid, can help reduce levels of C-reactive protein, a marker of inflammation. Additionally, olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, which help fight damage from free radicals. One of these antioxidants is called oleocanthal, which has been found to have similar anti-inflammatory effects to ibuprofen.
- Hempseed oil Hempseed oil is high in omega-3 gats and GLA. Omega-3 fats are potent pain and inflammation reducers. GLA, the other fat in hemp oil, is also a powerful anti-inflammatory that may help improve arthritis pain.
How to use Organic Essential Relief
Organic Essential Relief is a highly concentrated, potent formula, so just a few drops are usually enough. The oil can be applied directly to the affected area, wherever you feel discomfort or tenderness. When an essential oil is applied topically, it is able to be absorbed into the bloodstream. You may experience a cooling or mild burning sensation after application. Wait 10 mins for full penetration of the oil and reapply if necessary.
Managing inflammation requires a variety of approaches, including diet and lifestyle changes, but IVL’s Organic Essential Relief was designed to give you relief from many of the common symptoms of inflammation through its combination of potent anti-inflammatory essential oils.
The combination of ingredients in this bottle is packed with anti-inflammatory properties which are sourced organically to acquire the best effects possible
- Frankincense (Serrata) Organic Essential Oil
- Myrrh Organic Essential Oil
- Turmeric Organic Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Organic Essential Oil
- Ginger Organic Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Organic Essential Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Hempseed Oil