ImmuneBody Colostrum Powder
15% IMMUNOGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES
A Rich Source of Immune Factors for a Strong Immune Defense
Colostrum is the primary milk mammals produce midway through pregnancy and later during lactation. It is a natural fluid that contains important proteins and growth factors that support the immune system, known as immunoglobulins. They act as a natural antimicrobial agents that actively stimulates the immune system. IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder provides 5,000 mg of colostrum per serving and is easy to add to your daily nutritional shake!
Do you want to have a stronger immune system to prevent diseases?
Two of the most common respiratory illnesses are the flu and the common cold. Colds are generally milder than flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny nose or stuffy nose. The flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses that infect the nose, throat, and sometimes the lungs. The flu is much worse than the common cold. The flu causes mild to severe symptoms, including fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue, and even vomiting or diarrhea.
Colostrum is a natural option to enhance your immune system to prevent the common cold, the flu and other immune-related conditions. Colostrum can help you avoid illnesses and it can improve your body’s defenses so you can boost your odds of staying well.
Strengthen your immune system to stay strong and healthy!
What Is the Function of Immunoglobulins?
Immune milk products contain some form of protein derived from the colostrum and/or milk of dairy cattle. The cows are usually hyperimmunized against one or more antigens representing pathogens of bacterial or viral origin. Hyperimmunization is a process by which the production of antibodies for several human diseases is stimulated in the cattle, producing the beneficial effects for human consumption. Immunoglobulin from colostrum may range from essentially no alteration of immunoglobulin concentration in the product to partial immunoglobulin isolation or concentration in a high-biological value whey protein concentrate.
The primary immunoglobulin in cow colostrum and milk is Immunoglobulin G (IgG), whereas the primary immunoglobulin in human milk is Immunoglobulin A (IgA). IgG from colostrum can be effective as a means of providing passive immunity to protect animals and humans from diseases. There also are several studies that have used bovine colostrum products in the treatment or prevention of some health conditions such as gastrointestinal problems. The concept of using immune milk derived from hyperimmunized cows for treatment of human disease can be traced back to the 1950s and earlier. Some of the early efforts in this field involved using immune milk products for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and hay fever.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder contains 15% immunoglobulin antibodies and it is designed as the ultimate natural immune enhancer and gut shield!
How can you benefit from IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder?
The IgG antibodies in IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder can help to maintain a strong immune and gut health, among others. Additional benefits include:
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder Supports the Immune System and Gut Health
Colostrum is rich in immunoglobulin antibodies. These antibodies help to protect you from diseases, not through the bloodstream, but by lining in the gastrointestinal tract. These molecules or antibodies become concentrated in the mucus lining of the gut and respiratory system, protecting you against illnesses. Colostrum is also rich in other immune-enhancing components and growth factors that stimulate the growth of mucosal membranes in the intestines. Additionally, colostrum also contains prebiotics that can enhance the growth of healthy or good bacteria.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder Can Protect You Against Infections
Colostrum contains white blood cells that are used to protect you against infections. White blood cells are important to have a strong immune system because they offer the protection your body needs. The white blood cells in colostrum can generate antibodies that can neutralize bacteria or viruses.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder Can Support Your Liver Function
Colostrum detoxifies the body once it reaches the gastrointestinal tract. Colostrum can destroy harmful pathogens like Helicobacter pylori, the main cause of gastric and duodenal ulcers. Also, Candida albicans, a fungus which can overgrow the intestines, forcing out beneficial bacteria, and many others, while promoting the growth of beneficial bacterial colonies. Colostrum can also support the healing process of the damaged intestinal lining, which is commonly caused by pathogens and toxins. Colostrum can also improve both liver and pancreatic functions and it can remove dangerous toxins by enhancing their detoxification process.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder Contains Essential Nutrients
Colostrum has a yellowish color because it contains important carotenoids and Vitamin A. Vitamin A is important for your healthy vision, and it is known that deficiencies are a leading cause of blindness. Vitamin A also supports flawless skin and a healthy immune system.
Why IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder?
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder provides several immune and growth factors to support the immune system as well as your overall health.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder is a natural supplement that provides a rich source of immune factors which help to strengthen our immune system and support normal gastrointestinal tract health. Everyday our bodies are exposed to countless environmental toxins, chemicals in our food supply, dangerous bacteria, viruses and parasites, which can cause very serious and even life-threatening illnesses. Our first line of defense is to make certain that we maintain a strong immune system to defend us from these serious health threats!
Often referred to as “Nature’s First Food”, colostrum is rich in immune factors and proteins such as immunoglobulins (IgG), proline-rich polypeptides (PRP), lactoferrin and growth factors (IFG-1 and IFG-2). Unlike many brands, IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder is formulated with first milking colostrum collected strictly from USDA Grade A dairy products that do not use rBST growth hormones.
Our premium IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder is then pasteurized in an FDA inspected and GMP certified facility resulting in a pharmaceutical quality product. IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder is carefully processed to ensure optimal bioactivity and tested by an independent laboratory to verify it is naturally abundant in immunoglobulins to support overall health and vitality.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder Proven Health Benefits
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder is obtained from healthy and certified USDA Grade A dairy productss and is antibiotic-free. Created by nature and backed by science, IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder has clinically demonstrated to provide the following health benefits:
- Supports Overall Immune Health*
- Alleviates Leaky Gut Syndrome*
- Increases Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity*
- Cleanses and Prevents Absorption of Toxins and Pathogens*
- Increase Muscle Strength and Stamina*
- Promotes Healthy Intestinal Flora & GI Tract Health*
- Beneficial for Bone & Lean Muscle Mass*
- Supports Athletic Recovery*
- Optimal Source of Growth Factors*
- Supports Liver and Pancreatic Functions*
- Enhances Natural Detoxification Process*
- Gluten Free
The Clinical Studies of IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder for Better Immune Health
Two studies conducted in 1997 and 2002 have found that colostrum alters body composition. IGF-1 in bovine colostrum is structurally identical to that in humans, and an increase in serum IGF-1 level induced by bovine colostrum supplementation may have positive effects on protein synthesis and body composition. These studies have found that bovine colostrum supplementation increases serum IGF-1 levels.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in 22 recreational athletes supplemented with 20 g of colostrum for 8 weeks documented a significant increase in lean body mass as measured, therefore it was concluded that colostrum supplementation had an anabolic effect.
In a study of 20 healthy subjects found an increase in stimulated neutrophil degranulation speed in vitro one hour after exercise and reduced exercise-induced alterations in lysozyme concentration and secretion in subjects who received a bovine colostrum powder supplement versus a mix of milk protein concentrate and skimmed milk powder.
In another study, 3 g of daily bovine colostrum supplementation was given to 551 children after recurrent episodes of diarrhea during the previous 6 months. Colostrum was supplied as a powder and after 4, 8, and 12 weeks, the diarrhea episodes was reduced by 73.0%, 83.3%, and 91.2%, respectively, compared with the number of episodes in the first 6 months prior to enrollment. The number of diarrhea episodes and the frequency of hospitalization for diarrhea were also significantly reduced.
In a recent study conducted in mice with induced diabetes, an IGF-rich bovine colostrum fraction significantly reduced blood glucose and improved organ weights, suggesting that this fraction may be valuable in the treatment of patients with diabetes.
IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder contains the immunoglobulin antibodies you need for better health!
How to Take IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum Powder
Directions: For best results, mix 1 scoop (5g) with cold water or your favorite juice. Take on an empty stomach twice daily or as directed by a health care provider. If you prefer another delivery form, we also have the option of IMMUNEBODY™ Colostrum in chewable tablets!
- Bjornvad, CR, Thymann, T, Deutz, NE, et al. (2008). Enteral feeding induces diet dependent mucosal dysfunction, bacterial proliferation, and necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm pigs on parenteral nutrition. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 295: G1092–G1103.
- Jense,n ML, Sangild, PT, Lykke, M, et al. (2013). Similar efficacy of human banked milk and bovine colostrum to decrease incidence of necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm piglets. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 305: R4–R12.
- Stelwagen, K, Carpenter, E, Haigh, B, et al. (2009). Immune components of bovine colostrum and milk. J Anim Sci. 87(Suppl 1):3–9.
- Hurley, WL, Theil PK. (2011). Perspectives on immunoglobulins in colostrum and milk. Nutrients. 3:442–474.
- Pakkanen, R, Aalto J. (1997). Growth factors and antimicrobial factors of bovine colostrum. Int Dairy J. 7:285–297.
- Izumi, H, Kosaka, N, Shimizu, T, et al. (2012). Bovine milk contains microRNA and messenger RNA that are stable under degradative conditions. J Dairy Sci. 95:4831–4841.
- Hata, T, Murakami, K, Nakatani, H, et al. (2010). Isolation of bovine milk-derived microvesicles carrying mRNAs and microRNAs. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 396:528–533.
- Sun, Q, Chen, X, Yu, J, et al. (2013). Immune modulatory function of abundant immune related microRNAs in microvesicles from bovine colostrum. Protein Cell. 4:197–210.
- Gopal, PK, Gill, HS. (2000). Oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates in bovine milk and colostrum. Br J Nutr. 84(Suppl 1): S69–S74.
- Purup, S, Vestergaard, M, Pedersen, O, et al. (2007). Biological activity of bovine milk on proliferation of human intestinal cells. J Dairy Res. 74:58–65.
- Playford, RJ, MacDonald, CE, Johnson, WS. (2010). Colostrum and milk-derived peptide growth factors for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. Am J Clin Nutr. 72:5–14.
- Sacerdote, P, Mussano, F, Franchi, S, et al. (2013). Biological components in a standardized derivative of bovine colostrum. J Dairy Sci. 96:1745–1754.
- Elfstrand, L, Lindmark-Månsson, H, Paulsson, M, et al. (2002). Immunoglobulins, growth factors and growth hormone in bovine colostrum and the effects of processing. Int Dairy J. 12:879–887.
- Roos, N, Mahe, S, Benamouzig, R, et al. (1995). 15N-labeled immunoglobulins from bovine colostrum are partially resistant to digestion in human intestine. J Nutr. 125:1238–1244.
- Kelly, CP, Chetham, S, Keates, S, et al. (1997). Survival of anti-Clostridium difficile bovine immunoglobulin concentrate in the human gastrointestinal tract. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 41:236–241.
- Elfstrand, L, Flóren, CH. (2010). Management of chronic diarrhea in HIV-infected patients: current treatment options, challenges and future directions. HIV AIDS (Auckl). 2:219–224.
- Shing, CM, Hunter, DC, Stevenson, LM. (2009). Bovine colostrum supplementation and exercise performance: potential mechanisms. Sports Med. 39:1033–1054.
- Kelly, GS. (2003). Bovine colostrums: a review of clinical uses. Altern Med Rev. 8:378–394.
- Davison, G. (2012). Bovine colostrum and immune function after exercise. Med Sport Sci. 59:62–69.
- Struff, WG, Sprotte, G. (2007). Bovine colostrum as a biologic in clinical medicine: a review. Part I: biotechnological standards, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic characteristics and principles of treatment. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 45:193–202.
Directions:Mix 1 scoop (5 g) with cold water or your favorited juice. Take on an empty stomach twice daily or as directed by a health care provider.
Serving Size:1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 40
- Amount Per Serving% DV*
- Total Fat:1g2%*
Saturated Fat <1g4%
- Total Carbohydrate1g<1%*
- Colostrum(Pasteurized Bovine Pre-Milk)5,000 mg†
Immunoglobulin G (IgG)750 mg†
* Percent Daily Value(DV) based upon a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:Bovine Colostrum, Milk Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin.