Starting at $44.95
Promotes Joint Flexibility, Comfort, Lubrication and May Reduce Pain. Supports Healthy Brain and Heart Functions.
Curcumin is a naturally occurring chemical compound and the main active ingredient in turmeric. It is one of THE MOST POWERFUL anti-inflammatory agents available and it is a very strong antioxidant. Curcumin has been shown to reduce inflammation, and ease joint discomfort. Due to a patented, clinically studied process called Phytosome® technology, CURCUMEND PLUS™ delivers nearly 30X greater absorption and effectiveness--than ordinary curcumin extracts. This means that CURCUMEND PLUS™ contains all the ingredients needed to enhance curcumin’s health benefits and bioavailability.*
Helps Minimize the Harmful Effects of Physical, Mental & Environmental Stress!
In today’s fast-paced digital world, it can be tough for anyone not to get stressed out. Plus, the relentless screen time and information overload that you are constantly being exposed to can have some serious consequences to your mental and physical health.
Even if you find ways to prevent yourself from social media overload and limit your phone time, there are other environmental stressors that are nearly impossible to avoid.
From inhaling pollution, absorbing environmental toxins and consuming unhealthy foods, your body is being affected and it has a direct impact on your health. At a molecular level, free radicals (toxic byproducts of oxygen metabolism) can cause significant damage to living cells and tissues in a process called “oxidative stress.” Consequently, oxidative stress can damage the body’s cells, leading to a range of diseases.
All these various physical, mental and environmental stressors cause oxidative stress, which is now thought to have a significant influence on inflammation. Additionally, inflammation may be the common factor in many diseases, and it is the underlying cause of major degenerative conditions.
CURCUMEND PLUS™ is made with Meriva®, which is a patented delivery form of curcumin. Curcumin is the most studied ingredient on the market with over 4000 pre-clinical studies. Meriva® is a patented Phytosome® delivery form of curcumin with soy lecithin that has been shown to increase the oral absorption of curcuminoids by nearly 30-fold.
CURCUMEND PLUS™ is blend that combines the natural anti-inflammatory potency of Meriva®, Boswellia (also known as Indian frankincense), Ashwaganda (Indian ginseng), Guggul (Oleogum resin) and BioPerine® (natural ingredient obtained from black pepper used as a bioavailability enhancer for over 20 years). These ingredients are known to have a synergistic effect and they can enhance curcumin’s bioavailability and potency.
Proven Health Benefits of CURCUMEND PLUS™:
- Helps Maintain Joint Health and Alleviates Joint Pain*
- Reinforces the Immune System*
- Scavenges Free Radicals from the Body’s Cells*
- Normalizes and Regulates the Digestive System*
- Supports and Reinforces Cognitive Function*
- Acts as an Antioxidant*
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health*
- Supports Liver Function*
- Reduces the Emotional Impact of Stress and Tension*
- Helps Balance Cholesterol Levels*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
- Enhances Joint Flexibility and Mobility*
Why Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome®?
What is the difference between turmeric spices used in the kitchen and turmeric supplements? Couldn’t you obtain the turmeric in powder form to get the benefits of curcumin?
There are TWO HUGE problems with that viewpoint…
1. Curcumin has incredibly low bioavailability, which means that very little is absorbed into your bloodstream. This is a very important factor when it comes to selecting the proper curcumin supplement.
2. The key ingredient, curcumin, only makes up 3 percent of pure turmeric powder by weight. In order to get the AMAZING health benefits that curcumin offers, you would have to eat an enormous amount to have a significant impact on your health. In general, people need to consume at least 500 mg of curcumin a day; the equivalent of more than 8 teaspoons of turmeric powder a day. Very inconvenient!
Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome® contains a concentrated quantity of all three fundamental curcuminoids extracted from turmeric, (not just curcumin), to provide the most effective, highly absorbable dose. At the same time, it has an absorption rate that is nearly 30 times greater than a standard curcumin supplement!
Meriva® is a highly bioavailable curcumin extract that uses Indena’s Phytosome® technology to significantly increase its absorption. Phytosomes are a precise linkage of a plant flavonoid molecule with a phospholipid molecule (a compound made up of different types of fatty acids and a phosphate group) - in this case, phosphatidylcholine. A bond is formed between the two molecules to create a hybrid molecule, providing superior absorption and utilization of the attached botanical extract. The phospholipid acts as a carrier to help the curcuminoids enter the bloodstream. Phospholipids are well absorbed by the body, so when curcumin is bound to this compound, it enters the body smoothly, helping it get where you need it most.
Meriva® has been documented with over 30 clinical studies in 10 different conditions involving 2000 subjects. These clinical studies support its efficacy and ability to lower inflammation, and they have shown that Meriva® supports healthy joints, digestion, and heart health.
The addition of Meriva® to our CURCUMEND PLUS™ helps ensure that you are getting the most absorbable form of curcuminoids available.
Here’s Why CURCUMEND PLUS™ is Made with Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome®:
When it comes to your health you want to select a supplement that is 100% scientifically proven and backed by human clinical studies.
- 63%Decrease in the use of medications/painkillers for joint pain
- 69%Decrease in GI challenges
- 65%Decrease in distal edema
- 23%Reduction of bad LDL cholesterol
- 17%Reduction of triglycerides
Why is CURCUMEND PLUS™ the Best Option?
CURCUMEND PLUS™ has the perfect highly bioavailable blend with unique and well-researched ingredients that will help you maximize the health benefits associated with curcumin.
This is what a few medical practitioners had to say about CURCUMEND PLUS™:
Dr. Devin Mikles, MD, President and Medical Director of Choices Integrative Healthcare of Sedona, LLC: “Single ingredient curcumin products are abundantly common. The new CURCUMEND PLUS™, formula, however, is something unique. CURCUMEND PLUS™ is based on traditional Ayurvedic medicine that has now been modernized through scientific improvements in bioavailability.”
Dr. Mikles explains the contribution of each of the additional ingredients to the anti-inflammatory power of this supplement: “The other components (in addition to Meriva®) offer even greater effects on inflammation, cognition, immune support, general endocrine and cardiopulmonary health, adaptation to stress, and antioxidant activity.”
Besides containing Meriva® --the most clinically studied curcumin in the world-- the supplement is further enhanced by the addition of a special extract of black pepper called BioPerine®, along with the three Ayurvedic herbs, Ashwagandha, Boswellia, and Guggul.
Dr. Mikles also explains,
“BioPerine®: is a black pepper extract clinically shown to enhance curcumin absorption by 2000% and is also found in this excellent formula.
“Ashwagandha: is also a big plus for this formula. Studies indicate that ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, antioxidant, immune-enhancing, and rejuvenating properties. It also appears to exert a positive influence on the endocrine, cardiopulmonary, and central nervous systems.
“Boswellia: also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from this extract has been used for centuries. Because boswellia is an effective anti-inflammatory, it can also help reduce symptoms associated with joint and muscle pain.”
“Guggul: is made from the resin of the mukul tree which is native to India. This resin has been in use in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Today, guggul resin is used for reducing the symptoms associated with joint ailments, high cholesterol and proper heart function.”
CURCUMEND PLUS™ is made in IVL’s modern FDA-inspected facility located in the USA to meet or exceed the rigorous USP standards for purity, quality and potency. With almost a 20-year track record, IVL is a company you can trust.
How do you take CURCUMEND PLUS™?
CURCUMEND PLUS™ should be taken with food to help with absorption. Many of the compounds in the capsule are fat-soluble, so they need a bit of fat in order to be properly digested and absorbed.
CURCUMEND PLUS™ is recommended for anyone struggling with the effects of stress. It is also the product of choice for anyone seeking to reduce inflammation or improve heart and cognitive function.
Happy Client Testimonials
“My left knee has been swelling the past year making it difficult to stand from a sitting position. Since taking CURCUMEND PLUS™ I noticed the swelling is not as severe and my joints seem to be feeling better with a definite reduction in my taking over the counter painkillers. I am quite excited about the mobility I am feeling in my joints.”
“I had suffered from back pain for decades!! I kept reading about inflammation being responsible for 70% of chronic diseases!! Made sense to me! Having researched different products – I am glad I tried CURCUMEND PLUS™; taking this product has improved my overall well-being and decreased my chronic back pain!! CURCUMEND PLUS™ contains supplements I had been taking by themselves; curcumin, boswellia and ashwagandha.”
“I am now 83 years young. I do tell others about these products especially since they say they can’t believe I’m 83 yrs. I feel so blessed for the products. Of course, I have added CURCUMEND PLUS™. Of course, I love it. I have never had the flu, never took a flu shot, no medicine from doctors. I thank God for your products, my doctor can’t figure out [why] I am always in good spirits.
“I am a mother of 2 special children (son & daughter) with a muscle disease, called spastic paraplegia, and my daughter also has large fingers on right hand which has given her lots of pain to the point she couldn’t write or do much because of it….I found the CURCUMEND PLUS™ and started with them to help with pain in her fingers, took about 6 weeks til she was able to feel a difference, and cut down to half the Ibuprofen, now she is doing well with 2 Ibuprofen a day and 3 a day of CURCUMEND PLUS™.
Thanks so much for your Great products and good service.”
“Our bodies tire after years of stress, hard work, family, and the aging process. I took advantage of a catalog from IVL when I retired and still had yard work and a family and pets to care for. I tried and used CURCUMEND PLUS™ in addition to Osteo HA for good results for my arthritic knees and all joints.”
“I have used Curcumend for over 6 months now and no longer suffer from arthritic pain in my hand after playing golf 3 times a week. I love this product so much that I gave a bottle to a friend who was also dealing with pain in his hands and fingers. He has had AMAZING results as well. It is now part of my daily routine (along with All Day Energy Greens, Go Ruby Go, Cocoberri, and Natto BP). I will be 73 in about a month and play tennis 3 times a week. I don’t think I could do all this activity without your products”
“I’ve been happy with the results of taking Curcumend for this past year. I started taking Curcumend because I’m a firm believer that inflammation causes many health issues. At 75 I want to be sure I stay healthy and active. Before starting to take Curcumend my knees ached when I walked my dog. Now I have no or very little pain in my knees. In fact, I cannot remember when the last time I had to take Advil for pain.
I didn’t realize until recently that I was taking only half of the prescribed dosage. I’ve now started with the full dosage and hoping for even better results. I will be reordering more now that I’m taking 4 a day instead of 2.”
“I tried this product and it helped me a lot. It was the best product that I found to be helpful. I wish I had found this earlier. I am telling my friends to purchase and use this for themselves.”
- Baj T & Seth R. Role of Curcumin in Regulation of TNF-α Mediated Brain Inflammatory Responses. Rec Patents on Infl & Allergy Drug Disc. 2018;12(1):69-77.
- Sanmukhani J, Satodia V, Trivedi J, et al. Efficacy and safety of curcumin in major depressive disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Phytother Res. 2014;28(4):579-85.
- Usharni P, Mateen AA, Naidu MU, Raju YS, & Chandra N. Effect of NCB-02, atorvastatin and placebo on endothelial function, oxidative stress and inflammatory markers in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, 8-week study. Drugs R D. 2008;9(4):243-50.
- Caroll RE, Benya RV, Turgeon DK, et al. Phase IIa Clinical Trial of Curcumin for the Prevention of Colorectal Neoplasia. Cancer Prev Res. 2011;4(3):354-364.
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M et al. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis. Panminerva Med. 2010;52(2 Suppl 1):55-62.
- Chuengsamaran S, Rattanamongkolgul, S Luechapudiporn R, et al. Curcumin Extract for Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2012;35(11): 2121-2127.
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, et al. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998;64(4):353-6.
- Gerbeth K, Husch J, Fricker G et al. In vitro metabolism, permeation, and brain availability of six major boswellic acids from Boswellia serrata gum resins. Fitoterapia. 2013;84:99-106.
- Tiwari R, Chakraborty S, Saminathan M, et al. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Role in Safeguarding Health, Immunomodulatory Effects, Combating Infections and Therapeutic Applications: A Review. Journal of Biological Sciences. 2014;14: 77-94.
- Shishodia S, Harikumar KB, Dass S et al. The Guggul for Chronic Diseases: Ancient Medicine, Modern Targets. Anticancer Research. 2008;28(6A): 3647-3664.
Serving Size:2 Vegetarian Capsules.
Servings Per Container: 60
Calories from Fat : 80
- Amount Per Serving% DV**
- Meriva® Curcumin Complex (root):500 mg†
- Boswella Extract (oleo-gum resin) (standardized to 65% Boswellic Acid):250 mg†
- Ashwagandha Extract (root):250 mg†
- Guggul (oleo-gum resin) Extract (standardized to 2.5% gugglesterones):50 mg†
- BioPerine® (black pepper fruit extract):5 mg†
**Percent Daily Value based upon 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Tricalcium phosphate, gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose BioPerine is a trademark of Sabinsa Corp.
Suggested Use: Take two (2) capsules twice daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any nutritional supplement, especially if you are taking medications on a regular basis, anticipate surgery, or are otherwise under medical supervision. Product not intended for use by children under 18 or women who are pregnant or lactating.