Top 10 Men's Vitamins
Looking for the best vitamins for men's health? Here is a list of the top ten vitamins that should be on every man's list.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil may enhance prostate health. Components in pumpkin seed oil seem to immobilize this enlargement. Pumpkin seed extracts offer a higher concentration of healthy properties than the seeds themselves.
- Nattokinase may provide support of healthy blood pressure. Research has shown that nattokinase supports the body in dissolving blood clots and has been shown to be four times more effective than plasmin, which is an anti-clotting enzyme produced in the blood.
- Gymnema Sylvestre promotes healthy blood sugar. Gymnemic acids have anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and anti-sweetener properties. It is said to curb diabetes by impeding the buildup of sugar molecules in the body.
- Vitamin D is essential for proper absorption of calcium in the body and for maintaining calcium and phosphate levels in the blood which encourages normal mineralization of bone.
- Curcumin - a chemical found in turmeric - may help enhance brain abilities and avert the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Research has suggested that curcumin inhibits the growth of amyloid plaques which are harmful protein deposits found in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a component of synovial fluid which helps hydrate and carry needed nutrients to the areas of the body where it is manufactured including the skin, eyes and cartilage. Supplementation can improve the thickness of the synovial fluid in the skin, eyes and cartilage and reduce pain and swelling within the joints.
- Maca Root is effective for regulating the body’s hormone levels and enhancing both male and female libido. As opposed to synthetic hormones which can have hazardous side effects, Maca root is natural and has a long history of safe use.
- Wheatgrass can help to restore blood alkaline levels and therefore balance pH, which is defined as potential of hydrogen and represents the ratio of acid to alkaline in the body. This may help cells efficiently absorb needed vitamins and minerals and properly excrete waste.
- Pleurisy Root is an important supplement for men and women, as it is said to relieve chest pain and ease breathing problems. The herb is often used as an expectorant helping to force phlegm from bronchial and nasal passages.
- Liquid Vitamins and Minerals are great supplements for the immune system and overall health of men. They have a higher absorbency; the body responds and starts benefiting from them immediately.
Is there a vitamin that you take daily that isn't on this list?