Top 10 Anti-Aging Tips for Healthy Skin
- Traditional hair loss products focus more on cosmetic solutions rather than going straight to the root cause of thinning hair.
- Most hair loss—in men and women—is caused by increased production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the hair follicles as they age.
- Drying and wrinkling of your skin is often accelerated by improper nutrition, stress, lack of exercise, and hormonal changes.
- Research shows that aloe treats a wide variety of skin conditions, including rashes, acne scars, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Spicy foods like ginger and chili peppers, caffeine, and alcohol tend to dry out skin and thin the underlying tissues.
- Refined sugar causes decreased circulation to the skin due, in part, to its vasoconstrictive effects.
- Sunlight has been shown to slowly destroy the dermis, causing it to become thin and weak, creating sags, creases, and wrinkles.
- Research has shown that vitamins A, C, and E can provide added protection beyond sunscreen to prevent UV damage.
- Sometimes referred to as liver spots, age spots are flat, brownish marks—usually round or oval in shape with irregular edges.
- Cleansing your body from the inside out is a great way to restore your health and improve your skin and overall physical appearance.
What are the Benefits of Avocado Oil?