7 Tips To Boosting Your Energy Naturally
- Avoid Smoking. You know smoking threatens your health. But you may not know that smoking actually siphons off your energy by causing insomnia. The nicotine in tobacco is a stimulant, so it speeds the heart rate, raises blood pressure, and stimulates brain-wave activity associated with wakefulness, making it harder to fall asleep. And once you do fall asleep, its addictive power can kick in and awaken you with cravings.
- Make sure you Drink Plenty of Water during or after this exercise as dehydration in itself can cause exhaustion. Add a few drops of natural energy-boosting monatomic minerals which quickly gets to work to re-mineralize, re-alkalize, re-vitalize and re- energize your body and bring it back into balance.
- Control Stress. Stress-induced emotions consume huge amounts of energy. Talking with a friend or relative, joining a support group, or seeing a psychotherapist can all help diffuse stress. Relaxation therapies like meditation, self-hypnosis, yoga, and tai chi are also effective tools for reducing stress.
- Breathe Deeply in the Fresh Air. Your blood cells will take up this oxygen and enliven your whole body with it. If you are able to tolerate it, sleep with the bedroom window open during good weather.
- Avoid Sugar when possible, and especially artificial sweeteners (they are poisonous to the body).
- Get rid of Clutter in Your Life, pare things down, make them more simple. Decide what your priorities will be.
- Cleanse Your Liver. Your liver is responsible for detoxifying your body of all toxic substance that come into it. It has to keep toxins out of the bloodstream. Because society's habits have become so toxic, the liver needs a good cleaning much more often.